Love Food 2 Love Life
Banana and Sultana LoafIngredients:
- 125g of softened butter
- 100g of soft light brown sugar
- half a cup of golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 large or 3 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of sultanas
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of plain flour
- In a bowl, mash the ripe bananas
- Add the softened butter and mix together
- Add the sugar and syrup
- Add the salt, baking soda and vanilla - mix together
- Add the eggs - mix thoroughly
- Add the flour and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- Bake at 160/170 degrees fahrenheit for 50/60 minutes.