Love Food 2 Love Life
Flaked Fillet of Salmon with a Medley of Mediterranean VegetablesIngredients:
- 350g of salmon fillet
- 3 large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped finely
- 1 large leek, chopped finely
- 1 stick of celery, chopped finely
- 1 courgette, chopped finely
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped finely
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1cm piece of freshly chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp of good olive oil
- a squeeze of lemon
- chopped parsley or basi to garnish
- SERVES 2
- Wrap/seal the salmon fillet in foil that has been lightly oiled. A squeeze of lemon juice is good.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees centigrade / 350 degrees Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes.
- Open the foil and flake the salmon when cool.
- Place all the chopped vegetables in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil olive and cook gently for 20 minutes.
- Mix the flaked salmon with the medley of vegetables and serve on a bed of rice or olive oil mashed potatoes.