Love Food 2 Love Life
- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed finely
- 100g of softened butter
- 397g condensed milk
- 300g soft cheese like Mascarpone
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of lemon curd
- Extra lemon zest to garnish
- Fruits such as blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- Pouring cream (optional)
- 20 cm loose bottom cake tin
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix thoroughly with the softened butter.
- Line the bottom of the cake tin with baking paper and butter the sides.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the tin and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the condensed milk and soft cheese with a whisk.
- Add the juice and zest of 2 lemons. This will thicken the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Release the cake tin and put on a plate.
- Add a teaspoon of warm water to the lemon curd and spread over the top.
- Decorate the top with the fresh fruits and garnish with the extra lemon zest.
- Serve with cream (optional)