Love Food 2 Love Life
Red Thai Turkey CurryIngredients:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Turkey meat (approx. 200g per person)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 500g sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 100g small cherry tomatoes
- 70g Thai red curry paste
- 2 x 400ml tins full fat coconut milk
- Chopped fresh coriander to garnish
- Chopped Spring onions to garnish (optional)
- A generous handful of Cashew nuts
- In a large frying pan or wok, add and heat the olive oil.
- Add the onion and garlic and season.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic for 2/3 minutes, then add the curry paste. Combine with the oil.
- Add all the vegetables, coating them with the oily paste.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for approximately 20 minutes, until all vegetables are cooked.
- Add the turkey meat and cook for a further 10 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with rice and garnish with the coriander, chopped Spring onions and Cashew nuts.