Love Food 2 Love Life
Sausages ~ Pork, Port & CranberryIngredients:
- Per kilo of minced pork (good fat content)
- 15g salt
- 2g black pepper
- 2g white pepper
- 2g dried sage
- 10g chopped dried cranberries
- 75g crumb/rusk
- 100ml of cold water
- 1 table spoon of Ruby Port
- Add the seasoning to the minced pork and mix together well.
- Add the cranberry and water. Mix well.
- When the meat texture changes to 'smooth', add the crumb/rusk and mix well again.
- Add the Port and mix in well.
- You are now ready to fill the skins. Follow the instructions, as per your machine!
- The preparation time is approximate. The skins should be soaked for 24 hours before filling.