Love Food 2 Love Life
- 600g chicken breasts
- 100g smoked bacon/lardons
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 100/125g soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- In a frying pan, sauté the chicken breasts to brown a little. Set aside.
- In an oven proof dish place all the other ingredients, apart from the Spring onions, and mix together.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade and place the oven dish on a centre shelf. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, stir the ingredients and add the chicken breasts, basting well. Cover the dish with a piece of aluminium foil.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the chopped Spring onions. Serve with rice!