Love Food 2 Love Life
- 4/5 medium waxy potatoes (approx 700g)
- 3/4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 300g of smoked bacon or lardons
- 200g of Reblochon or Raclette Cheese, sliced or cubed.
- 200ml cream
- SERVES 4
- Peel and thickly slice the potatoes. Boil in salted water for about 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, add the olive oil to a frying pan and fry the onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add the bacon and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and add to the frying pan. Brown for a few minutes.
- Transfer all the ingredients from the frying pan to an oven proof dish. Season.
- Put the Raclette or Reblochon cheese into the potato mix.
- Pour over the cream.
- Cover with foil and bake gently in the oven for 50/60 minutes.